When We Are Closed
When the surgery is closed a doctors deputising service, Care UK, is usually on call. If you require a doctor for a medical condition, that cannot wait please telephone 01226 700400, a recorded message will provide details of how to get urgent medical attention.
If you need general healthcare advice you can contact NHS 111.
NHS 111 operates a 24 hour nurse advice and health information service, providing confidential information. Calls to NHS 111 are free. Please note that, for patients' safety, all calls are recorded.
If you need health information or advice at any time of the day or night, call NHS 111.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Staff Training Closures 2019
We are closed on the following dates for staff training:
- Wednesday 16th of January from 12pm
- Wednesday 13th of February from 12pm
- Wednesday 20th of March from 12pm
- Wednesday 10th of April from 12pm
- Wednesday 15th of May from 12pm
- Wednesday 19th of June from 12pm
- Wednesday 17th of July from 12pm
- Wednesday 4th of September from 12pm
- Wednesday 18th of September from 12pm
- Wednesday 16th of October from 12pm
- Wednesday 20th of November from 12pm
- Wednesday 11th of December from 12pm
We will also be closed between 12pm and 3pm on Thursday 7th February.