When We Are Closed
WHEN THE SURGERY IS CLOSED PLEASE CALL 111 FOR ALL EMERGENCYS
When the surgery is closed a doctors deputising service, Care UK, is usually on call. If you require a doctor for a medical condition, that cannot wait please telephone 01226 700400, a recorded message will provide details of how to get urgent medical attention.
If you need general healthcare advice you can contact NHS 111.
NHS 111 operates a 24 hour nurse advice and health information service, providing confidential information. Calls to NHS 111 are free. Please note that, for patients' safety, all calls are recorded.
If you need health information or advice at any time of the day or night, call NHS 111.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Staff Training Closures 2022
We are closed on the following dates for staff training:
- Wednesday 19th January from 1pm
- Wednesday 16th February from 1pm
- Wednesday 16th March from 1pm
- Wednesday 27th April from 1pm
- Wednesday 18th May from 1pm
- Wednesday 15th June from 1pm
- Wednesday 20th July from 1pm
- Wednesday 7th September from 1pm
- Wednesday 21st September from 1pm
- Wednesday 19th October from 1pm
- Wednesday 16th November from 1pm
- Wednesday 7th December from 1pm