When We Are Closed
WHEN THE SURGERY IS CLOSED PLEASE CALL 111 FOR ALL EMERGENCYS
When the surgery is closed a doctors deputising service, Care UK, is usually on call. If you require a doctor for a medical condition, that cannot wait please telephone 01226 700400, a recorded message will provide details of how to get urgent medical attention.
If you need general healthcare advice you can contact NHS 111.
NHS 111 operates a 24 hour nurse advice and health information service, providing confidential information. Calls to NHS 111 are free. Please note that, for patients' safety, all calls are recorded.
If you need health information or advice at any time of the day or night, call NHS 111.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Staff Training Closures 20120
We are closed on the following dates for staff training:
- Wednesday 22nd of January from 12pm
- Wednesday 26th of February from 12pm
- Wednesday 18th of March from 12pm
- Wednesday 22nd of April from 12pm
- Wednesday 20th of May from 12pm
- Wednesday 17th of June from 12pm
- Wednesday 15th of July from 12pm
- Wednesday 2nd of September from 12pm
- Wednesday 16th of September from 12pm
- Wednesday 21st of October from 12pm
- Wednesday 18th of November from 12pm
- Wednesday 9th of December from 12pm